Incisal Edge dental lifestyle magazine names Dr. Randi Green one of the 2019 ‘40 Under 40’
OR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, MAY 20, 2019 — Dental lifestyle magazine expands signature awards to include categories for General Dentists and Dental Specialists; fall edition will spotlight 80 professionals from across the United States.
PITTSTON, PA — May 15, 2019 — Randi Green DMD, LVIF from Springfield, Missouri has been named one of the 2019 “40 Under 40” by Incisal Edge dental lifestyle magazine, which recognizes America’s finest young practitioners for their achievements in dentistry.
An expansion of the magazine’s signature awards this year will include categories for General Dentists and Dental Specialists.
The Incisal Edge “40 Under 40,” released today, will be celebrated June 6 and 7 in the NoMad district of Manhattan. Honorees will be featured in the fall print and digital editions of the magazine. The complete list of this year’s winners of America’s Best Young Dentists is featured at: IncisalEdgeMagazine.com
“I am thrilled to be named in the 2019 Class of Benco Dental’s Incisal Edge 40 Under 40. Being recognized as one of America’s Best Young Dentists is a tremendous honor.
— Dr. Randi Green
"The sheer volume of nominations has grown to a point where we could no longer narrow our honorees to just 40," said Chuck Cohen, founder of Incisal Edge. "As doctors strive for greater excellence in every aspect of practice—from cutting-edge clinical expertise to innovative entrepreneurship to remarkable patient environments—it became necessary to provide more opportunities to recognize their important achievements. That's a great problem for dentistry to have."
Fortunately, these professionals are used to a feverish pace. Their itinerary at a whirlwind event this summer in New York City includes an exclusive high fashion photo shoot, and a celebration of all that they have achieved thus far in their professional careers. Honorees will take a well-deserved break from the rigors of medicine and receive the red-carpet treatment by magazine staff, and a team of stylists assembled by Forbes, including renowned style director Joseph DeAcetis. The photography portfolio they create will serve as the centerpiece of the magazine’s fall issue.
Published by Benco Dental since 1997, Incisal Edge celebrates dentists’ achievements both inside the operatory and during their hard-earned downtime — and nothing better exemplifies this than the magazine’s annual 40 Under 40 edition, a series of informative profiles of the finest young practitioners in the profession. Renowned for their medical innovations, volunteer work and philanthropy or a commitment to outstanding patient care, these 80 honorees— nominated by industry experts from around the country and vetted by an independent panel — represent the best of dentistry today, and the promise of even better dentistry tomorrow.
To learn more about Incisal Edge, visit: http://www.incisaledgemagazine.com/
1. 18_IncisalEdge_fall_COVER: Published by Benco Dental, Incisal Edge, the leading lifestyle magazine for dental professionals nationwide, celebrates dentists’ achievements both inside the operatory and during their hard-earned downtime. Members of the 2018 40 Under 40 are shown on the cover of the 2018 fall edition, photographed at the Kimpton Hotel Eventi, 851 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10001. (Style Director Joseph DeAcetis/ Photography Sasha Maslov)
2. 18_IncisalEdge_TheJamesNewYork: Incisal Edge, the leading lifestyle magazine for dental professionals nationwide, will host an event June 6 and 7 in New York City to celebrate the 2019 40 Under 40 in two categories, General Dentist and Dental Specialist. Highlighting the event: an exclusive high-fashion photo experience hosted at a luxury urban retreat in New York City – The James New York- Nomad, shown.
About Springfield Smile Doctor
Dr. Randi Green, also known as the Smile Doctor, is the 417-area's only dentist and LVI Fellow practicing physiologic-based dentistry in Springfield, Missouri. She and the smile team provide exceptional dental care in a boutique setting in Springfield, Missouri.
Dr. Green has over 750+ hours of advanced dental training and continuing education through LVI Global and other specialty courses where she and her team stay at the cutting edge of scientific advancements to better treat the mouth-body connection.
LVI Global is the world’s foremost live-patient physiologic training center for treating advanced TMJ/TMD, designing world-class cosmetic dentistry, and providing exceptional, patient-focused general care.
Dr. Green is most recently an Ambassador at The Breathe Institute in Los Angeles, California. It is also here that she provides her patients' with life-changing knowledge and cutting-edge techniques to her patients in Springfield, throughout the greater Midwest, and to her guests that travel to see her from across the country.
About Incisal Edge
Knowledge. Success. Life. Those three words, printed on the cover of every issue, guide editorial content for the national’s premier dental lifestyle magazine -- Incisal Edge. Published by Benco Dental since 1997, Incisal Edge celebrates dentists’ achievements both inside the operatory and during their hard-earned downtime. Known for its “40 Under 40 — America’s Best Young Dentists,” which highlights the country’s brightest rising stars, the magazine’s content ranges from “The 32 Most Influential People in Dentistry” and news about the latest techniques, tools, and dental practice designs, to the best in travel, automobiles, and timepieces. Incisal Edge magazine’s print edition reaches 130,000 readers quarterly via a direct mail distribution package with Dentaltown magazine.
Digitally, incisaledgemagazine.com, leads with dynamic visuals and follows with exclusive web content, an improved mobile experience, and a centralized nomination hub for the magazine’s signature awards: the aforementioned 40 Under 40, the Lucy Hobbs Project Awards for Exemplary Women in Dentistry and the Incisal Edge Design Competition for interior design, architecture and space planning within the dental profession.
About Benco Dental
Benco Dental, headquartered in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is the largest privately-owned dental distributor in the United States, offering a full array of supplies, equipment and services to dentists across the nation. Founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen, the company has remained family-owned and focused on its unique mission to “deliver success, smile after smile.”
Within the past 88 years, the company has grown from a single downtown location to a national network of more than 65 regional locations, five distribution centers, and three design showrooms. Those design showrooms, one at the company’s Pa. headquarters, one in Southern California, and one in Texas, feature North America’s largest selection of dental equipment and technology, as well as a hands-on dental design experience, to assist dentists in the planning and construction of a new office.
Benco, which has been named one of the top 20 Great Places to Work® in Health Care in 2016, and Pennsylvania’s Best Places to Work® for 12 of the past 14 years, is proud to feature a highly skilled team of more than 400 professionally trained sales representatives and over 300 factory-trained service technicians. For more information, visit benco.com or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.
Springfield Smile Doctor Contact:
Daniel Green, email@example.com / Office: 417-887-5155
Incisal Edge Contact:
Kristie Ceruti, firstname.lastname@example.org / Office: 570-602-7047
Original news release on GlobeNewsWire:
- AEGIS - https://www.aegisdentalnetwork.com/news/2019/05/21/Incisal%20Edge%20to%20honor%20%E2%80%9840%20Under%2040,%E2%80%99%20America%E2%80%99s%20Best%20Young%20Dentists,%20at%20Manhattan%20celebration%20June%206,%207
- Dental Economics - http://markets.financialcontent.com/pennwell.dental/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
National Media Sampling:
- Associated Press - https://www.apnews.com/064da4aa60a389d5a2a436add5e9eca2
- Arizona - http://finance.azcentral.com/azcentral/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- California - http://markets.financialcontent.com/inyoregister/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Chicago - http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Indiana - http://business.thepostandmail.com/thepostandmail/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- New York - http://markets.financialcontent.com/tamarsecurities/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- North Carolina - http://business.observernewsonline.com/observernewsonline/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Ohio - http://business.minstercommunitypost.com/minstercommunitypost/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Oregon - http://markets.financialcontent.com/clarkebroadcasting.mycentraloregon/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Pittsburgh, PA - http://markets.post-gazette.com/postgazette/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Texas - http://business.sweetwaterreporter.com/sweetwaterreporter/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40
- Washington- http://markets.financialcontent.com/dptribune/news/read/38289121/incisal_edge_to_honor_%E2%80%9840_under_40